Welcome to our page lab. These test pages and scenario should come handy while debugging and as a reference while setting up new features. A clean test page is very useful for understanding the features in depth.
- Guaranteed roadblock: test page
Three creatives served on the page using GPT SRA (Single Request Mode/Architecture)
- Flash multiple click through: test page
Flash file with multiple clickTag encoded having different clickthrough. Read more on setting up flash creatives with multiple clickTAGs.
- GPT POST ad request: test page
The ad request is sent as POST (instead of GET) here as the total ad request size exceeds the standard ~2000. Read more on GPT POST.
- Responsive GPT Tagging: test page
GPT responsive ad requests. Read more on serving ads on responsive websites using GPT.
- 1×1 Ad unit unit serving a light box creative: test page
How to traffic a light box type creative
- Creative delivered to a Friendly iFrame accessing the parent page’s DOM: test page
This section will be updated regularly to cover multiple implementations. Drop a line in the comments section for – any additional test pages, modifications, broken page or simply if you feel happy 🙂